1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Winning/losing Streak

Discussion in 'Winning Stories' started by Vinaya, Oct 12, 2016.

Share This Page

1. Vinaya

Vinaya Basic Member

Earnings:
    ¢5
    Have you ever been in a winning or losing streak? In other words, have you continuously lost or continuously won?
    I have been in the situation many times. I played various games and won multiple times in these games. I have also won playing on any games continuously.

2. Kgord

Kgord Basic Member

Earnings:
    ¢30
    Ahh yeah, many times on a slot machine I have been on a losing streak, that is when I make the decision to change machines. It is the only way that I think I can win!

3. Casiox

Casiox New Member

Earnings:
    ¢0
    When it comes to gambling Im not that lucky, sometimes I win a couple of times and then lose it all again, sometimes I never lose, sometimes I just leave with the same amount I went in with, it happens a lot.

4. Kgord

Kgord Basic Member

Earnings:
    ¢30
    Yeah, I think it helps to keep a limit in mind, and then not exceed that. Once I have lost a certain amount, I will quit. I don't want to keep losing money after I have set a limit for myself. It can just be self defeating to do so. I need to give it up!

5. rz3300

rz3300 Basic Member

Earnings:
    ¢29
    My issue is really thinking that external factors are playing into it, like a sort of karma thing. I always want to say oh I was really nice to that lady today, so I will get a big streak going. I should know better, but I still fall for it. It causes a lot of losing streaks.

6. Kgord

Kgord Basic Member

Earnings:
    ¢30
    I have often broke even on gambling or come out a dollar or two ahead because I don't risk very much. I get some very minor win, and hang onto it with a death grip. You know they say play what you can afford to lose, I don't really feel I can afford to lose anything..so I will usually just play with house money.

7. rz3300

rz3300 Basic Member

Earnings:
    ¢29
    I need to work on my death grip a little bit. I am getting better, but really being able to clamp down and just walk away might end up making me a lot happier in the long run.

8. awegamble

awegamble Member

Earnings:
    ¢19
    It may sound strange but once, I won 3 times in a row. I know it is not luck but it is a co-incidence but it is a good thing, at least for me!

9. rz3300

rz3300 Basic Member

Earnings:
    ¢29
    Three in a row is something I would take any day. That just means to me that it was probably something small, and in my experience it would be a couple of small wins, and then the hammer drops with a very large loss.