1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2$ turned out to rent

Discussion in 'Winning Stories' started by genevb, Mar 24, 2016.

Share This Page

1. casimaniio

casimaniio Basic Member

Earnings:
    ¢0
    Wow! Amazing story. My adrenaline really pumps up after hearing this kind of stories. Thanks for posting this story.

to7update and playthegame like this.
  2. playthegame

playthegame Basic Member

Earnings:
    ¢3
    That's some awesome sauce right there! No amount of Swensons, Skyway, Luigi's, Spaghetti Bender, or anything else could cover or compare to that dinner or that night. Well done, Lisa! :D

to7update likes this.
  3. to7update

to7update Member

Earnings:
    ¢0
    Well, that's great to be honest, when we can transform a minimum amount in some decent money is when we realize how nice winning is.

4. emoyu123

emoyu123 Active Member

Earnings:
    ¢1
    Wow, I can't believe it. What a lucky guy I wish it could happen to me soon. 2$ turned to rent money that's awesome. That is why we love gambling just because of these few possibilities that could happen.

to7update likes this.
  5. to7update

to7update Member

Earnings:
    ¢0
    Yep and many times all we need to be eligible to win is just play! :) If we do it we just might get lucky. ;)

6. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Basic Member

Earnings:
    ¢0
    Sounds like drunken kung fu or whatever. I personally never would have gambled my last remaining money, I would have thought it would be enough for one last meal :D But hey, good for you, Lady Luck was definitely on your side there, but don't get so used to it, it doesn't happen everyday. Still, congratulations to you!

7. Hedonologist

Hedonologist Basic Member

Earnings:
    ¢0
    I think many long time gamblers have had similar experiences, they truly are a magical feeling and what probably keeps gamblers coming back again and again. Usually that small piece of change can't do you any good, so you may as well risk it to win up to an amount that is actually useful.

8. Will

Will New Member

Earnings:
    ¢0
    congrats! that's an amazing story

9. Happyland

Happyland Member

Earnings:
    ¢140
    That is a great story. Your good fortune proves that it is possible to win a nice sum in a relatively short amount of time. Everything went right--you walked in on the right night, at the right time and sat at the right machine and put in the right amount.

10. oportosanto

oportosanto Administrator Staff Member

Earnings:
    ¢155
    It's always great to return to this thread and see how we can win a good sum with almost nothing, that's another beauty of gambling we can win good money. :) We need to have luck though, we can lose too. ;)